Drinkaware.ie tells Leaving Cert students, “If you suspect someone has alcohol poisoning, call an ambulance immediately”

The scenario is a party at home for Leaving Cert students.  Drinkaware.ie says “alcohol poisoning is incredibly dangerous and teenagers and inexperienced drinkers are particularly vulnerable to it”.  “If you suspect someone has alcohol poisoning , call an ambulance immediately“.

Drinkawaste.com advice to teenagers on the other hand is clearcut – alcohol is a dangerous , toxic, addictive drug –

DON’T TOUCH IT!

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s